By law, you must contact Child Protection Services if you think a child is living in a home where there is domestic violence or abuse.

Child Abuse Reporting

When you call this service, a child protection social worker will assess any report of a child(ren) who is at risk of abuse or neglect, including exposure to domestic violence.

  • Call 902-368-5330 or toll free 1-877-341-3101 during business hours
  • Call toll free 1-800-341-6868 after business hours

Watch this MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS video about child abuse to witness a situation that may be familiar to some people: a parent losing patience with and threatening a child in public.